The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Man of Honour
My cars need cleaning, but my sofa (un corner) has been so comfy all weekend and Plex has 600 unwatched programs to watch.

Soldato
My cars need cleaning, but my sofa (un corner) has been so comfy all weekend and Plex has 600 unwatched programs to watch.

Plex, have I time warped back to 2009? 10 year old Lambo, 10 year old media servers. Wow. Next you'll be telling us your TV is above the fireplace, on the wall....

Soldato
49569660-363516867771415-7034313921473282048-n.jpg

I want to quote every brutal post in this thread but there's too many

Start with that.

People always gonna hate.

Man of Honour
It's sad. Why hate on somebody who's worked hard to achieve what he wants.

I'll never understand it.
Sneering at the monetary success/spending of other people is a very British thing. This is the motors forum for people to post and talk about cars. People often lose focus on this fact and seek to sneer and pass snide comments.

Enjoy your car.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Sneering at the monetary success/spending of other people is a very British thing. This is the motors forum for people to post and talk about cars. People often lose focus on this fact and seek to sneer and pass snide comments.

Enjoy your car.

I think if people smell a bit of narcissism / ego in the post they can respond in a negative way.

From what I've read of Kindai he's a pretty humble chap.

Soldato

I'm all for giving an opinion if I think someone has spent their money unwisely, though it's taken me a couple of years to learn that. Self reflection and all that.

Man of Honour
I think if people smell a bit of narcissism / ego in the post they can respond in a negative way.

From what I've read of Kindai he's a pretty humble chap.
I've met him he is a right narcissistic sod surrounded by lap dancers and hangers on he call his pussy...I mean possy.

Keep this PM between us.

Man of Honour
I'm all for giving an opinion if I think someone has spent their money unwisely, though it's taken me a couple of years to learn that. Self reflection and all that.

Without access to a persons personal finances, you are unable to determine that really.

Caporegime
Congrats on the car. Now go get a haircut :D

(I couldn't care less what others do with their money, finance deals cost £lol nowadays, even someone on a modest salary can drive a fancy car if they're a bit savvy and make the right decisions / sacrifices, salty people are idiots if they don't realise this)

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
:cool:

Are you going to track the lambo @kindai?

Yep :D

It's sad. Why hate on somebody who's worked hard to achieve what he wants.

I'll never understand it.

How are you finding it against ownership of your GTR? Do you miss the GTR at all?

Yes, the GTR is a completely different car in how it feels, how it delivers power, how it handles. Hopefully ill be in position to own both in the not so distant future.

Congrats on the car. Now go get a haircut :D

(I couldn't care less what others do with their money, finance deals cost £lol nowadays, even someone on a modest salary can drive a fancy car if they're a bit savvy and make the right decisions / sacrifices, salty people are idiots if they don't realise this)

Its falling out, no need to get it cut :)

And yes, 3.5% is what my finance ended up on in the end. I was happy sub 5.

Back
Top Bottom