• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

For the ACXs, I'm 18th and 19th in line. I'm the first to order two of these. :)

Was hoping they were getting in 20 today.

I'm 5th for one of the SC+ ACX 2.0+ so I'm remaining hopeful they'll receive at least 5 today and mine'll be out for delivery for Monday. Hanging on 'til 5pm before I let disappointment set in.

Spoke to CS and again, I've been confirmed as 1st. So, as long as SOMETHING comes in, I expect a dispatch today.

Best of luck. If they don't come in today I'm pretty sure you'll definitely get it early next week based on what they told me.

Out of curiosity when did you order exactly?

Best of luck. If they don't come in today I'm pretty sure you'll definitely get it early next week based on what they told me.

Out of curiosity when did you order exactly?

Moment of launch. But then changed my order on the 3rd to the ACX card as my PC is basically a console so silence is key. I originally was 1st in line for the reference design. Moving me placed me a little higher. But now I'm back to 1st for the ACX.

Hopefully...

Fingers crossed. If it makes you feel better I might not able to use mine right away.
I still haven't told my partner that I've bought one... Need to get it installed and sell the 780 without her noticing!

Moment of launch. But then changed my order on the 3rd to the ACX card as my PC is basically a console so silence is key. I originally was 1st in line for the reference design. Moving me placed me a little higher. But now I'm back to 1st for the ACX.

Hopefully...

Huh, that's weird unless they honoured your original order place. I ordered mine on 01/06/15 at 4:17pm. I was told via email response to my webnote on Monday that I was 5th in line and I haven't cancelled and didn't pay through Amazon.

Probably honored the original placement. But then others have got their ACX's from the first batch I think?

I don't know. Either I'm being lied to or it's true and they have moved me back into first after I raised the question? Which I did so once people got their ACX's, I asked out of curiosity. Don't know.

Seriously considering dumping down to a 980 due to the delay in the Hybrids arriving.

I game at 1080p exclusively and seemingly the strength of the Ti is at 1440p and 4K. I'll be at 1080p for a while yet as I game in the living room. Will I get a constant 60fps on Ultra on the likes of Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 and theoretically future games? I'll SLI in future if I'm struggling.

Seriously considering dumping down to a 980 due to the delay in the Hybrids arriving.

I game at 1080p exclusively and seemingly the strength of the Ti is at 1440p and 4K. I'll be at 1080p for a while yet as I game in the living room. Will I get a constant 60fps on Ultra on the likes of Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 and theoretically future games? I'll SLI in future if I'm struggling.

Personally, aside from all my complaining. I'm upgrading from a 780 and the 980ti is about the only justifiable option. I too game at 1080p

Was going to wait before putting blocks on my two gigabyte's, but thought to hell with it, have ordered two backplates to come tomorrow and will sort it all out tomorrow.

Sunday is gaming day!

Tonight I have the horrible task of sorting out the 290x's. Think thats something like 48 ram sinks to pull off :D

Back
Top Bottom