• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Yeah I had problems with my 1440P screen, turns out not only am I sensitive to micro stutter, but sitting to close to a 32" 1440P monitor made me feel really ill when gaming lol. I must just have sensitive eyes :p

Not only that but the screen had banding issues etc so I'm using two Dell's had one already and really like it, picked up the other from OCUK B grade, it's in great condition. I'm giving my 32" 1440P to my kids, they don't have weird eye sensitivity like me :p. Don't use PC anywhere near as much either lol.

So I'm running 2 x Dell UltraSharp U2414H 24 inch, looks nicer on the desk having two screens the same.

In the future I might move to 2 x 25" / 27" 4K screens. I'll wait till prices are much cheaper and GPU's are much more powerful.

Fair enough, the kids wont be complaining then! It only makes me think how much more expensive can GPU's get!? I think we've got a few years yet until 4K comes in at reasonable price.

Oh really? I'm currently choosing between that, the Dell UltraSharp U2515H and the curved samsung one. They're all so pretty. I don't know anything about monitors so the lower the numbers and higher the resolution is what i go by :D

Fair enough, the kids wont be complaining then! It only makes me think how much more expensive can GPU's get!? I think we've got a few years yet until 4K comes in at reasonable price.

Oh really? I'm currently choosing between that, the Dell UltraSharp U2515H and the curved samsung one. They're all so pretty. I don't know anything about monitors so the lower the numbers and higher the resolution is what i go by :D

I can vouch for the Dell UltraSharp U2414H, had my first one for ages, black levels viewing angles etc are spot on. Slim bezel as well, decent looking monitor.

OCUK B-Grade one cost £139.99 delivered, not bad at all.

Good luck with your new screen, it can be a right pita getting one that's right.

it's running ok now 40% fan speed at 49 degrees ......... all nice and level, now do i want to leave it like this or return it to stock, not sure :cool:

i need some help please guys :)
i nearly have £900 saved,and im wanting to know should i buy a titan or a 980 TI(when its released)? i need the card to last me about 5 years at 1440p, and im not sure what to do,

i need some help please guys :)
i nearly have £900 saved,and im wanting to know should i buy a titan or a 980 TI(when its released)? i need the card to last me about 5 years at 1440p, and im not sure what to do,

Firstly the 980ti is a rumor and nothing more, it may well never appear and it could well be if it does just be another 4gb card. No one knows.

5 Years is a long time and no card you buy now can guarantee that, anything in the next 5 years could change, hell in 2 years we could all be playing on graphene Apu's , who knows.

However, just buy the best you can afford now. there is ALWAYS something new rumored to be around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom