• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Caporegime
For virtually a grand a pop im surprised they seem to be in short supply, then again its not as if they've said how many they built so could be "pulling an apple" in that respect.

There's currently 3 "ocuk" ones in stock.

Last edited:
Associate
I think it depends on which titan x was ordered I'm still waiting since the day the pre orders started for the evga sc card which I think is the one that's been the hardest to get hold of, I was tempted last week when overclockers had some Asus cards in stock to order them instead but hopefully I should get mine on Tuesday after waiting for over a month for the cards to arrive!!!!

Associate
I think it depends on which titan x was ordered I'm still waiting since the day the pre orders started for the evga sc card which I think is the one that's been the hardest to get hold of, I was tempted last week when overclockers had some Asus cards in stock to order them instead but hopefully I should get mine on Tuesday after waiting for over a month for the cards to arrive!!!!

its worth the wait

Soldato
So it's been 24 hours and after convincing myself this was the only card to do justice to the Swift, i've got an itch to buy another!

I have had to play with the fan profile as it was sitting at 60c idle and hitting 83c at load and now it's 40c idle 80c at load (which I guess is to be expected). Anyone running 2 at stock (not next to each other, top and bottom slots) with temperature data to share?

Caporegime
Installed the 980 Hybrid AIO on my top most TitanX this afternoon.

Was a bit fiddly getting the shroud off the GPU and it doesn't really look quite as cool anymore, but max temps I saw on Unigine Heaven 4.0 (EVGA SC Bios) was 44C!

Back
Top Bottom