• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
It might just be me, but it feels a bit of a waste of time demonstrating your pc specs performance without hard facts like an fps counter in the video. People like that these days. Without it, I'd rather go watch some gameplay videos of the game in question from one of my go to YouTube let's-players.

I may well be in the minority though :)

Soldato
It might just be me, but it feels a bit of a waste of time demonstrating your pc specs performance without hard facts like an fps counter in the video. People like that these days. Without it, I'd rather go watch some gameplay videos of the game in question from one of my go to YouTube let's-players.

I may well be in the minority though :)

I can totally see where you're coming from but as all the videos are in 4K do we really need an FPS counter when they are just for eye candy really ? :p

Thanks and added.:)

Thanks dude :)

Associate
Happy to say I've ordered an EVGA Titan X SC. Discounted by £90 atm and althought it's more expensive than Zotac's for example, it has a higher speed out of the box, EVGA's 5 year warranty with customer service, and they'll have no issues with me removing the cooler for the hybrid.

Oh and it comes with a free Torq 10 Carbon mouse. Well chuffed! Can't wait for Friday.

Soldato
Got annoyed at temps today so decided to add an Antec Kuhler 620 and do away with stock cooler. Have intake case fan as push and 120m Antec fan for pull. Works really well.

Idle temp now 25c and load temp 52 after playing Witcher 3 for couple hours. Much better !

Associate
Happy to say I've ordered an EVGA Titan X SC. Discounted by £90 atm and althought it's more expensive than Zotac's for example, it has a higher speed out of the box, EVGA's 5 year warranty with customer service, and they'll have no issues with me removing the cooler for the hybrid.

Oh and it comes with a free Torq 10 Carbon mouse. Well chuffed! Can't wait for Friday.

What 5 year warranty?
Sure it said 3 when I registered mine?

Permabanned
Im playing the witcher 3 and have noticed even though my framerate is north of 50fps with everything on,i can get weird hitching sometimes? Dosnt always happen but could it have anything to do with my measly 8gb of system ram? I know they recommend quite a bit of ram to go with the titan but i havnt got round to adding another 8gb yet.

Associate
What 5 year warranty?
Sure it said 3 when I registered mine?

Good spot. Checked their site and its only the 970/980 that gets a free 5 year warranty.

It's a little disappointing that EVGA don't provide an extended warranty as standard on their flagship cards but when I'm spending this much on a card I don't mind paying a small amount to extend it.

Back
Top Bottom