• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

It's just a cooler to go on his EVGA SC, keep your knickers on chaps. :)

BTW Batman benchmark 3440x1400 was like 60 fps average or something, between 70 and 100% usage on both cards.

Got cut short as had to help my mum with her computer, now doing dinner before heading out to the gym so may not get time till later on or Thursday for a proper play.

Does the separate cooler come with the backplate as well?

Damn man. I just found some where that I can preorder for the 03 July, 2 ordered.:cool:

I know the place you mean, I also just pre-ordered one, I have a feeling mine will come with the shipment after this one so possibly later in July, Wish EVGA would make these things in bulk and not just make 20 at a time :p

*EDIT*

Kaapstad could you edit my owners entry to Asus please, Sold my 2nd Titan X which was Zotac as I honestly am not too keen on multi GPU setups, I know it's heresy :p

Last edited:
it seem the game is really bad optimize and bad memory leak anyway. it shouldn't be that high . I will have time to play more over the weekend.

I am happy with my Hybrid so far . idle temp at 31'C and full load around 51-52'C

Why memory leak? Mine seems to hover between 5.5GB and 6.5GB depending on what I'm doing. I've seen it approach 7GB usage but it'll always go back down to 5.5GB in less demanding scenes. Surely if it's a leak it'd keep going up?

COD:AW now that is a memory leak heavy game, At 4K it used up all 12GB of memory :eek:
I got Ghosts to use 8.5Gb at 1440

2015-05-18_00003.jpg~original

Since using two monitors I got fed up of using overlays, just have the important stuff open on a second screen.

Although I'm looking for something a little clearer than afterburner's graph. Having the above overlay display on the second monitor would be ideal. Nice fat, clear and easy to read numbers instead of a stupid graph.

Back
Top Bottom