• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
Its not tidy but it works well :D

Got custom bios 1.256v flashed as my ASICS are 58% 71% to get 1450mhz (could flash 1.281v but don't need more power at the moment ;))

CPU running at 4.8ghz with 1.33v

All runs between 40-55c so I'm happy :D

Will go full loop next build and make it cleaner looking but my case TJ11B is so big its at the end of my desk so I'm never looking at it.

Got bored of running my titans with stock cooler and it sounding like an airplane with 80% fan :)

The left AIO is going to the front of the case as that is the correct orientation (cards are vertical) in the picture.

Soldato
Still rocking my Titan too - cant see any reason to change, but was tempted to sell and get 980Ti, but then I thought Na - stick withmy beloved Titan.

Soldato
Still also got a pair in my main PC. Work amazing, see no reason to change and expect with the current monitor I should be fine for a good number of years.

May upgrade if / when I move to 3440 x 1440 panel but with 100+ Hz refresh rate. But even then I think the Pair of Titan X's should do the job fine.

Associate
My plan is/was to keep these for 3 years......but we all know how it works.
If/when that itch comes it can be very hard not to scratch it, but I will try very hard not to. Do we think Nvidia will care about undermining their Titan X with any new range.....

Soldato
I'll be upgrading when I can get a +50% speed boost from a single card, won't be going titan again though after the 980ti was out a couple of months after with near equal performance.

Associate
I've just bought the Artic Accelero Hybrid III-140 for my Titan X. I'm obviously looking to overclock it but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to oc. Has anyone got any tips on how to overclock it? I've got MSI Afterburner installed.

Back
Top Bottom