• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

If you want a good O/C using Afterburner, just up temp and power limiters to max which is 93c and 110%, then O/C your core to 1400mhz (most TX are stable at this) and your memory to 3800. Hit and apply and boom your done.

Might be an idea to setup a custom fan control as well.

Push a little higher if you like @ 25mhz per step and play some games, but I'm guessing you'll be power limited and you'll need to unlock your GPU bios after this point.

I'm probably reading this wrong or some other user error but I can't work out how to achieve your settings Born 2 Kill. I'm ok with setting the core up to 1400mhz but stumped on how to achieve 3800mhz for the memory clock. Even applying +1000 in Afterburner gets me to about 2250mhz. Any tips?

Arctic cooler arrives today!

Different programs report the speed differently, but if you set it to 1900 in afterburner then you're actually getting 7600Mhz as you multiply it by 4. Your setting of 2250 is actually 9000Mhz so I'm pretty surprised you actually got it to go that high as mine bins out before getting to 2000Mhz

Hey guys I need some help.

My TitanX SLi setup has been having issues recently in games is does this even with SLi disabled and no overclocks and only 45 degrees temps (they're liquid cooled)
https://twitter.com/Tom_HeXi/status/664189554312781824

Also last night watching a video I got what looked like flickers of green digital distortion on the screen even in just the desktop.

I'm on Windows 10 64bit atmo.
Any advice would be helpful

Awfully quiet round here these days, anyone expecting to see some BF/CM deals on Titan X's so I can go SLI :)

I just sold mine a few days ago. Once Pascal hits the price will bottom out on Titan X. Thought I better sell now before the HUGE price drop. Recouping my money back. The original Titan saw this and the Titan X wont be any different. With the funds I bought a 970 (to tide me over until pascal) and the the rest is in my Pascal fund waiting for release.

The Titan X is a wonderful card, but once pascal hits these will be slower then any pascal. Would rather only lose a little on Titan X now then a huge amount later. In fact I made most of my money back:D

The downside about Small Pascal when it arrives is it will only pack 8gb of VRAM.

Big Pascal will have 16gb of VRAM but most likely is nearly a year away.

With a pair of TXs, absent something marvellous, I'm not going to be interested in Pascal. They'll tide me over for another 2 years, maybe three. Maybe four if I add a third. And then I'll move them to my backup machine.

The downside about Small Pascal when it arrives is it will only pack 8gb of VRAM.

Big Pascal will have 16gb of VRAM but most likely is nearly a year away.

8gb will be perfect. That's exactly what I would want. Cmon pascal I'm ready :)

I think Nv will do what they did last time. middle card first. (To get everyone excited) Small after then big daddy later with a lite big daddy a few months later.

Last edited:
I wrote off the cash when I got it anyway, I'm enjoying it too much to part with it :D

If you want cards that maintain their value you go for mobile MXM boards and rock a pair of 980M cards at the moment.

I just sold mine a few days ago. Once Pascal hits the price will bottom out on Titan X. Thought I better sell now before the HUGE price drop. Recouping my money back. The original Titan saw this and the Titan X wont be any different. With the funds I bought a 970 (to tide me over until pascal) and the the rest is in my Pascal fund waiting for release.

I'm going to keep hold of the Titan for a few years at least, think it's a great card and once pascal comes out i'll SLI, TRI and Quad over the next couple of years whilst prices tumble.

Unless of course I clear my credit card over the next few months and I'll be on Pascal :eek:

In all seriousness though I'm past the upgrade every round game, sticking X99/5930K/Titan(s) till at least 2017/8. :D

Back
Top Bottom