• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
Shame you missed out on the new shrouds. They look loads better.
P1100424.jpg

P.B

P.B

Soldato
well strike me off the owners club, whilst i was working away there has been a steady leak all over my titanx and its safe to say its ruined. :(

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Leak from what?

a small puncture in the 360 xpcs rad it must have been there from new but why has it took a year for it leak, just really bad luck :( I've just bought 2 980ti's to replace it money I didn't need to spend before Christmas but at least its an upgrade!

Soldato
Have any of you managed to find and mount any 3rd party non AIO cooling solution on your Titan X's? Im asking as im looking into it myself for my 980ti and dont want water myself.

Caporegime
Have any of you managed to find and mount any 3rd party non AIO cooling solution on your Titan X's? Im asking as im looking into it myself for my 980ti and dont want water myself.

1 guy on here had a massive third party heatsink attached to his, the card was bending pretty badly with it before he went back to the stoick cooler iirc.

I think it was one of these, if not something pretty similar
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/arctic-accelero-xtreme-iv-vga-cooler-hs-056-ar.html

Back
Top Bottom