• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Tried Atilla.

Absolutely maxed settings - except AA which I put as MLAA - @3440x1440.

Solid 30FPS in the benchmark, avg'd about 33, and with an OC reached 36 average.

This is on an i7 4790k + 12GB RAM. For as demanding as the game is, I'm really impressed.

Hmmmmm, still damned tough :D

Take into account that there is no holding back on settings and take into account it is running on the Swift and feels ultra smooth and this is very playable with G-Sync and those frames.

Youtube is killing the quality and I actually recorded in 1440P 60fps :(

Youtube did the same to me Greg, recorded this in 1440p but only showing as 1080p. I'm getting higher frame rates than you for some reason. Please excuse the poor aim etc I normally play fps on consoles (I know boo console peasant etc:p) and I've had quite a few beers and started on wine because I'm off work tomorrow.

Anyway I think it highlights how much grunt this card has, although this is overclocked.

Last edited:
Any body done Crysis 3 at 4K yet. Have not got the time to go back through the tread, over 15 pages in less than 10hrs how to do you lads find time to eat and sleep. :confused:

Personally I don't sleep ... I'm still waiting for my card :D

Edit:

Just got a call from DHL :D , pics in a few hours as I'm at work :cool:

ep3Eome.jpg

Last edited:
Shame that DSR isn't supported on sli that's were the extra grunt would be needed , not even heard of nvidia trying to fix that

I had the same issue with the original Titans :( Every new driver release I moan on the forum and it just gets overlooked. Others can do it with no problem but it seems it doesn't like the ROG Swift.

Not really bothered in honesty and just wanted to try it and see what the VRAM would go to in some games :D I could do that on a single card but then a slideshow would ensue (and probably the same with SLI) :D

I had the same issue with the original Titans :( Every new driver release I moan on the forum and it just gets overlooked. Others can do it with no problem but it seems it doesn't like the ROG Swift.

Not really bothered in honesty and just wanted to try it and see what the VRAM would go to in some games :D I could do that on a single card but then a slideshow would ensue (and probably the same with SLI) :D

So its only a DSR SLI swift issue?

Back
Top Bottom