• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
Just got my titan x in the rig and i noticed my idle temp is around the 60c on my asus swift monitor running at 144hz same for anyone else?

Me too mate.I got my gigabyte titan x today & using also rog swift & getting 60• have you found any help on that. It's also hot to touch & fan speed around 1050.

Last edited:
Associate
Just got my titan x in the rig and i noticed my idle temp is around the 60c on my asus swift monitor running at 144hz same for anyone else?

Me too mate.I got my gigabyte titan x today & using also rog swift & getting 60• have you found any help on that. I just turned down the turbo boost on monitor back to 60hz just now & it's now idle at 42• immediately please try that first mate & let me know what's going on. Actually still going down its now at 32• I think we've had it on for quite long with the refresh set at 144hz it's running fine now hope yours too. Let me know I'm going to shut down now.

Caporegime
So glad I flashed my Gigabyte to the EVGA SC...So much easier to OC now and both happy to play all day @ 1405/4010 :cool:

I don't think there is anything else in them though and that is my max stable.

Associate
I think I will let Bella express how I feel reading this thread.....

QxkvE5Q.jpg

:D

Hope she got at least some of that jelly!

And yeah I love Springers, I've had three, got a brother and sister and the moment, lovely tempers :)

Anyone else flashed bios? I'd love to try it, but I'd just be doing it for the hell of it atm :)

Back
Top Bottom