• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Just ordered a titan x from overclockers. It will be replacing a 7970 crossfire set up. I have the 40 inch philips 4k monitor. Have I made the right move? I don't think my crossfire setup was working that well, I think I might have had a faulty card.

I also bought a new case and power supply. I will be buying a new x99 board, processor & ram next month when I can afford it.

The titan will be working with a 2600k processor, 16gb ram and a clean install of windows 8.1.

Do you think this will power gta5 at 4k?

Just ordered a titan x from overclockers. It will be replacing a 7970 crossfire set up. I have the 40 inch philips 4k monitor. Have I made the right move? I don't think my crossfire setup was working that well, I think I might have had a faulty card.

I also bought a new case and power supply. I will be buying a new x99 board, processor & ram next month when I can afford it.

The titan will be working with a 2600k processor, 16gb ram and a clean install of windows 8.1.

Good move on switching from CF 7970s and the TX is well over 3x as fast as a single 7970 and without the headache of getting CF profiles :)

No idea about GTA V and time will tell :)

forgot to photo mine when i got it but i'm certainly in the owners club, this card is destroying my old 780 sli :D

i maybe wrong here but i think you maybe bottlenecked by the 2600k as pci-e 2.0 and 4k don't mix so well

Does the latest version of Afterburner support extra voltage for the Titan Xs.

At the moment I have been using an old version of AB that I used on my 290Xs.

No Kaap but I expect it to in the next iteration, so not long. I don't really want to touch voltages either till I am on water, as I imagine it will get quite warm lol.

No Kaap but I expect it to in the next iteration, so not long. I don't really want to touch voltages either till I am on water, as I imagine it will get quite warm lol.

Same here - wont touch volts till under water. Where's dem darn blocks, we need blocks.......

Mark

Nvidia GTX Titan X 4K Gsync Review by TTL @OC3D

Cheers Kaap, watching now. TTL hints heavily that 980 Ti is coming and reading into to it could indeed be faster than Titan X in games. Without DP on the X this seems a bit harder to swallow to this time around if true. The extra vram is nice to have espeically if the 980 Ti comes with only 6GB. Overall though I would have preferred an 8GB 980 Ti at a cheaper price VS an £900 Titan with 12GB..

Guess we have to wait and see, still if the 980 if months away I'm still glad I've got the TX to use in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom