The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Just found it a tad blurry but thats probably the stock strap not helping things and also getting a spot warm after the first hour!

What an idiot not knowing how to reload the guns in the first game of Lazer tag! i was literally running around dropping guns after 5 shots trying to get another gun to shoot stuff with! .... Moron!

Our fault for not telling you! I think every weapon can be reloaded in the official games, some have limited shots though.

I have to say, I'd really like to do a township tale with a big group. Just going down the mines with 6 people would be brilliant.

Underboss
Our fault for not telling you! I think every weapon can be reloaded in the official games, some have limited shots though.

I have to say, I'd really like to do a township tale with a big group. Just going down the mines with 6 people would be brilliant.

That would be good

Rec royale your very limited in ammo, you need to pick up ammo for your weapon as you go along if u find any

Soldato
OP
That would be good

Rec royale your very limited in ammo, you need to pick up ammo for your weapon as you go along if u find any

Yeah, rec royale teams is weird, in singles anyone you kill drops their ammo, but in teams they don't. Makes fighting early a big punishment, rather than potential advantage, as you end up with no ammo at the end.

Soldato

If we could get 7 people, we could role play as dwarves!!

Hi Ho!! :p:cry::cry:

Soldato
OP
I see my dwarf joke went over some people's heads.

:p

I'll get my coat

:D

I'm not bashful and I'm happy to tell you that your dopey jokes are making me sleepy, I'm grumpy enough to doc your wages in township tale. Sneezy (shut up).

Stop picking at it. You're only digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Besides, your jokes will never be better than mine.

Soldato
I'm not bashful and I'm happy to tell you that your dopey jokes are making me sleepy, I'm grumpy enough to doc your wages in township tale. Sneezy (shut up).

Stop picking at it. You're only digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Besides, your jokes will never be better than mine.

haha, who knew Snow White was a comedian :p:D

Soldato
OP
Posting here too. Valheim is on sale for£13. Vr mod currently broken due to content update but should get fixed. Upto 10 players.

EDIT - Modder says he's busy, but should get to it in Oct, not sure that's convincing enough for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
No I haven't yet, Apparently the guy who did the VR mod is busy with other things, and won't get back to this until at least october. So I'm a bit reluctant. I'll update the other psots about it.

Ahh, I would be reluctant to buy it now too. Haha, don't even have time for the VR games that I already have :p

Soldato
OP
Ahh, I would be reluctant to buy it now too. Haha, don't even have time for the VR games that I already have :p

Feel the same way, despite it not necessarily being true! Just struggling to get in the mood. Though I suspect that's more due to house hunting than issues with VR (latest place seems extremely likely that it's about to fall through).

Soldato
Feel the same way, despite it not necessarily being true! Just struggling to get in the mood. Though I suspect that's more due to house hunting than issues with VR (latest place seems extremely likely that it's about to fall through).

House hunting is PITA, so many highs and lows. I hope I never I have to go through it again. Best of Luck, Hope you can find the right place.

Soldato
Not sure I can make tonight as ill be back in the gym this week after a week off. Perhaps another night though I picked up Arizona sunshine if anyone hasn't played it or wanted to dip in on co-op? I believe its co-op?

Soldato
Not sure I can make tonight as ill be back in the gym this week after a week off. Perhaps another night though I picked up Arizona sunshine if anyone hasn't played it or wanted to dip in on co-op? I believe its co-op?
Wouldn't mind trying this in coop, it's the only thing that's been stopping me from buying it... i don't think a solo session with zombies would fair too well on my nerves haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom