The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
OK, so far we've got:

Unseul/RugbyRaggs
Ghanjah Warrior
Ravenger
ShiWarrior
Musty Pie

@melmac you joining us?

6 gives a few options.

3v3 laser tag/paint ball (I prefer laser)
AmongUs (never tried it)
Isle of Lost Skulls - 2 simultaneous runs with two groups of 3. I'd be more than happy to play this again!
Rec Royale - try and get two teams in a server at a time.

Rec royale is a bit awkward as if you lose someone early, they'd then have to wait for the end of the game.

Soldato
OP
Gorilla tag would be great fun, but it's bad for your knuckles/fingers! Definitely an option for the future.

Buy township tale. Get it. Get it. Get it. Upto 8 on the server at once.

Soldato
Great fun, I was rubbish, but I blame that on my hip tracker not being available, as I was stuck on head oriented movement. Well, that's my excuse!

Soldato
OP
OK, so ideas for games, now we're building numbers?

Rec Room - Multiple options
Walkabout Golf - Nice mini golf game, might be a bit too slow? Upto 5 players
Township tale - RPG game, upto 8 players on a quest 2 server (not crossplay with pcvr version).
Population one - team battle royale, teams of 3 (might be worth trying rec royale first).
Cookout - Making sandwiches with teamwork? Looks like it might be fun in a group. 4 player I think.
Spaceteam vr - Looks amusing, teamwork type game, upto 6 players.
Real vr fishing - nice relaxing fishing simulator, upto 4 in a room.

Soldato
OP
On quest2 there are less areas and features i believe but they're releasing more for it every twoweeks to bring it into line with the pcvr version lower graphics of course).

Only 8 quid and gives you a private server.

Soldato
OP
WAs everyone on Quest2 native rec-room last night or do people play the PC oculus version?

I might try run the PC one next time over airlink/PC link to see if it looks any nicer?

Ravenger was on the steam version I guess? On his Index. I think Shi has run it on the PC version sometimes. I just go with standalone since I'm not too worried about it looking prettier, when it's fairly basic anyway.

Soldato
Ravenger was on the steam version I guess? On his Index. I think Shi has run it on the PC version sometimes. I just go with standalone since I'm not too worried about it looking prettier, when it's fairly basic anyway.

Just found it a tad blurry but thats probably the stock strap not helping things and also getting a spot warm after the first hour!

What an idiot not knowing how to reload the guns in the first game of Lazer tag! i was literally running around dropping guns after 5 shots trying to get another gun to shoot stuff with! .... Moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom