The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to get involved in the recroom fun what do i need to do?

Ive downloaded it on my quest but not launched it yet, do you create a recroom account and add people via that?

Just download the game, make an account, start the game, add us friends and show up on Monday's at 8pm :)

I am Melmac in recroom and Melmac12 on Oculus.

I'd also suggest getting Township Tale, only £8, and good fun, and I suspect more fun the more of you there are. It's also getting updated regularly as they bring the Quest version upto spec with the PC version, and development will continue after then as well.

I might be able to join the session on Monday.

I've been recovering from a bad bout of Covid, which has knocked me for six, but I'm on the mend now. Plus of course the temperatures have been way to hot for VR, even if I was well.

I can't do Wednesday evenings, but I can certainly do an additional session. Most other evenings can/may have things on, but not always. As I work from home, late mornings would actually be perfect for me during the week :D.

500 arrows to the face should prevent him infecting us all :p

Will be good to see you back playing on Monday nights @Ravenger :)

If 50 arrows in the face in Rec Room could have cured me I'd have gladly stood there and took it!

Two weeks of horrendous symptoms (and some lingering minor ones) is not something I'd like to repeat!

I should be available tomorrow night. I'm feeling much better and need to get myself back into VR, and could do with a laugh!

I will try get on tonight, going to push gym back to tomorrow night as i did a 35 mile ride yesterday and im a bit tired from that.

You are all going to have to cut me some slack though, ive literally not tried anything other than dodgeball in recroom and i was dreadful. Not got a clue how to join groups, or add friends or get anywhere either!

I will try get on tonight, going to push gym back to tomorrow night as i did a 35 mile ride yesterday and im a bit tired from that.

You are all going to have to cut me some slack though, ive literally not tried anything other than dodgeball in recroom and i was dreadful. Not got a clue how to join groups, or add friends or get anywhere either!

Just come on a bit earlier if you want, and we can help you set up everything and go through things with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom