The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
we got so far down the mines, if i didnt use potion do we loose anything ?

If we'd just logged out, we'd have appeared down there again when we logged in, but I don't want to go down there alone, and one of us at least had to teleport out to take Melmac's backpack :D.

There is a way to increase your health (a certain flower you can eat, but it's rare), maybe if I had more health I'd be willing to just try running down alone, but you have to do some mining for the crystals etc.

Soldato
That was an interesting end :D. Mel getting blown up, Shi disconnecting and not being able to talk! At least we got all the equipment out. I'll do more research online about the mines, next time we'll try and get to the right level (and keep counting!) to build the televator thing, and collect enough crystals to do it too.

haha, I don't even know what killed me!! The monster we were fighting had died, I was turning around to see where we were going and next thing I was dead.

And thanks for rescuing my backpack :)

Did we manage to bring back any crystals? We should use them to map the way down. I know we don't plan to go back to those levels, but still, you never know what might happen. Server disconnects etc.

Soldato
i was trying to figure out why i wasent working

It was freaky watching you glitch all over the place and then your eyes following us everywhere we went. And sometimes you would move kind of normally and we would think that you were back. But, no, you weren't. It's lucky you managed to get back for that five minutes to teleport back up.

Soldato
OP
haha, I don't even know what killed me!! The monster we were fighting had died, I was turning around to see where we were going and next thing I was dead.

And thanks for rescuing my backpack :)

Did we manage to bring back any crystals? We should use them to map the way down. I know we don't plan to go back to those levels, but still, you never know what might happen. Server disconnects etc.

The monster we were fighting died (a worm right?), but there was a stone man just behind you who used his dynamite move and blew you up.

EDIT - I have some crystals, I was thinking of using them to start building the televator at the top, so we can teleport out after we build the ones in the mines.

There's televators every 10th floor, I think we can make the 10th floor, I'll see how many materials we need to build it so we can get out (and obviously still take a potion each anyway).

Underboss
It was freaky watching you glitch all over the place and then your eyes following us everywhere we went. And sometimes you would move kind of normally and we would think that you were back. But, no, you weren't. It's lucky you managed to get back for that five minutes to teleport back up.

lol :)

How did you get back up top ?
i thought you would respawn where you left, and because we brought your backpack back up you'd be in the dark and stranded ! lol

Soldato
The monster we were fighting died (a worm right?), but there was a stone man just behind you who used his dynamite move and blew you up.

EDIT - I have some crystals, I was thinking of using them to start building the televator at the top, so we can teleport out after we build the ones in the mines.

There's televators every 10th floor, I think we can make the 10th floor, I'll see how many materials we need to build it so we can get out (and obviously still take a potion each anyway).

Ah, damn that stone man. We must have been close to level 10. 7 maybe 8?

Televators cost 5 crystals plus whatever level you are going to. So if you are going to level 10 the cost is 15 crystals each. It cost nothing to teleport back.

Soldato
OP
Who's joining us tomorrow? Depending on who's coming along we can decide what we're playing. I'm still loving the rec room stuff to be honest, as long as we have the numbers :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom