The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I don't know what we are doing tonight, but, next week we should do Rec Room, they are introducing dune buggy racing on the 29th!! Up to 6 players.

It looks like a lot of fun :)

Well you found us :).

Feel free to setup a discord and we can use that to talk. Add me on oculus anyway to we can chat through party chat even if we're playing on rec room etc. My oculus username is RugbyRaggs

A discord would definitely make things 10x easier, i know there is already an "unofficial" OCUK discord, maybe see if we can get a VR channel on there?

Do you want an invite to the PC server that we have setup for A Township tale? Sorry I completely forgot about you. If you download the game and set it up, let me know your Township tale id and I will add you.

Here is the link to the unofficial discord channel.

Underclockers UK (discord.com)

There are some free voice channels at the bottom we could probably use for our Township tale games. Scroll down to Other games and there are 4 general channels there that don't seem to be used at all.

Last edited:
Yeah, like Unseul said, it was combination of getting more people involved and having access to more content. It looks a lot better too which is a help
Ok will set it up tonight, have we decided on discord? would be able to actually catch some sessions then as i don't check forums very often but discord is always open on a side monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom