The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those shots from Mel were just so unlucky, clearly been saving up his bad luck. You did say the basketball had been going well though, so maybe it's offsetting that!

Next week I'm going to need to fetch my boy from scouts, but I'm happy to help out with clue hunting in Myst.

Cheers guys, nice to get in a full round before having to rush off.

I've got a friend in Israel who's got a headset (he's a yank), I'm not sure if he's able to with the time difference, but would anyone mind if he joined us some evenings?

My wife is a huge friends fan, which means I've watched it a lot :D

That was a great game, 3 way tie to finish, and close throughout, nice and satisfying.

I'm not free on the 22nd/23rd so much. But can probably do most other evenings. 27th I'm hoping to play a charity rugby game so will probably be broken and drunk.

Yeah, great game, thanks Guys!!

It was my Christmas Gift to you all to miss that last putt and let yourself and Ravenger draw with me :p :D

Was free tonight because I broke/fractured bones in my thumb, wrist, hand and index finger playing a basketball match on Friday. Normally over Xmas I play a lot of basketball with old friends and there are charity games like Unseul is having in Rugby. I can't play this year, so I will be around most of the time if you guys want to arrange anything over the holidays.
Well that sounds pleasant! How high on pain killers are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom