The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the game guys. It was my first time to play the new course. Wow, it really does look amazing, especially when you go into the scoreboard. I think they need to think up some new ideas for obstacles and the way to finish holes.

For those that are interested, Myself, Shi and Ravenger tried Amoung Us VR. It didn't go well. We had to start a public room and it was terrible really. The only way I will play it going forward is with an OCUK group.

20000 leagues? It really is pretty.

Can't imagine how bad among us is in public lobbies! We do need to try and get a decent group together to play it.

Did you not get any abusive kids ??

Mostly French people actually. Maybe they were being abusive, but they mostly sounded adult. Though the first game ended during teh first vote when the host left. The second game seemed to end extremely fast with the imposters winning, I think a few people quit during the game.

That sold it to me :D

How's the best way to buy it?
Steam or quest store if you have a quest 2. I like having games that are standalone on my headset. The graphics aren't what I play this for and I like the ease and freedom of being able to use my headset anywhere.

Monday at 8pm, we'll maybe get started a little early to get everyone in. How do room codes work? If you choose it, then "ocuk" would be my suggestion.

I'll have to get my boy from scouts, so may have to leave close to the end unfortunately. If I can, I'll join again, but if we're close to finishing I won't bother, seeing as it's likely you'll have finished.

Thanks for the game guys
i can't believe it came down to the last hole, almost to the wire

oops on the first hole :(

close game, well played
That was really close. Definitely didn't feel like a hard course though, we were all significantly under par, and I don't feel I even played extremely well to do it. It's a fun course though, I love all the pressure plate things.

I got the Myst putter by the way, now it's just the red one I need. The Myst one is nasty for clues, I was about to give up, checking one last place and whilst it was there, I was lucky to find it! Just need to do it once more to get the red book putter. I think I'll stick with the spiky one though, need to look at the myst one again (quit out as soon as I finished it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom