The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If we have six then we can also play teams in Population One which is an excellent battle royale game.

I don't have Population 1. I don't really like Battle Royal games so never bought it. Haven't tried any Battle Royal games in VR yet. Like Unseul, I think I would try the Rec Room one first and see if we like it :)

Soldato
NightStalker said he is in if we are playing A TownShip Tale. Here is his post.

@Jay85 is in as soon as he gets his PC up and running. I don't know does he have a Quest 2 or not.

Clear as mud :)
Not too long now, just a few other bits to do on it.

I have a quest 2, played ST Bridge Crew with you before haha, was awhile ago though.

Will have to purchase a few games as i dont think i have the ones you guys mentioned.

Soldato
OP
So what's the plan? I've not got township tale yet, do I need to buy it now and get going with the tutorial? Or we're going rec room?

EDIT - Or something else?

Who's actually turning up tonight, so we know?

Last edited:
Soldato
I should be around tonight. Maybe try some of the other things in Rec Room?

I have Star Wars Squadrons, but have only played like 10 minutes of it.

We could try A Township Tale if you want also. Meet in Rec Room and decide from there?

Soldato
Maybe tonight we should try a TownShip tale on the Quest 2? It's pretty cheap, Play for an hour and see what we think, then refund the game if we don't like it.

EDIT: Just a suggestion!!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
OK, so far it's:

Melmac
Shi
Unseul

----------

Upto 4 and I say we stick with rec room. 5, we find something else, 6 and we maybe try rec room again with 2 teams in rec royale? Get to 8? and we can fill a paintball room I think?

EDIT -That said, I'm still happy to go township tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom