The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
I'm a moron apparently, forgot to charge my headset! Just put it on charge, will see what I can do about grabbing a battery pack.
EDIT - I'll try and be there for 8. We'll just have to see whether I can charge whilst playing.

EDIT EWDIT - And now there's an update!

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, that sucks for me that you guys were using the Quest 2. That means the problem is my Quest 2.

However Rec Room is awesome. I forgot how much fun it is. It's even better when you can play with a few mates and filter out the kids.

Soldato
OP
Well, that sucks for me that you guys were using the Quest 2. That means the problem is my Quest 2.

However Rec Room is awesome. I forgot how much fun it is. It's even better when you can play with a few mates and filter out the kids.

I think that's key. It's fun if you are lucky enough to play with some half decent randoms, but playing with people you know is even better, if you get stuck with squeakers, it's just no fun at all.

Maybe try re-installing rec room? The update might have done something weird to it.

Soldato
I think that's key. It's fun if you are lucky enough to play with some half decent randoms, but playing with people you know is even better, if you get stuck with squeakers, it's just no fun at all.

Maybe try re-installing rec room? The update might have done something weird to it.

I don't go into Rec Room anymore unless I am with you guys. Decent Randoms are extremely rare!!

Thanks, I will give reinstalling a go, but, I am beginning to think the problem is with the headset. Too many random glitches.

Soldato
If anyone has Population One I'd love to play a game. I'm getting fed up with playing with randoms.

Also From Other Suns if anyone has that, as it's amazing when playing co-op. I wish Oculus would discount it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom