The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's kind of hard to find Co-op multiplayer games with more than 4 players. Even ones with 4 players are thin on the ground.

Soldato
Just after finding out that Star War's Squadrons has 5 player Co-op. So that might be an option.

Pavlov, Contractors and all these other shooters, I am not sure if there is the ability to play private games with just friends.

As for Townships tale, are we doing this on Monday? We better decide today, as it will give people a chance to buy the game and do the Tutorial. I believe that you can't play with others until you do the Tutorial. But, maybe that's changed too?? I

Soldato
OP
I'd be absolutely up for squadrons! It's available through game pass ultimate.

Not played that much of the campaign since i got distracted by mass effect legendary, but not before buying some flight sticks and flying around the practice area giggling to myself from how awesome it was ( from someone who played the original tie fighter as a child).

Soldato
So I bought A Township Tale and did the Tutorial.

It's a little bit like Minecraft.

I couldn't see any option to create my own server though. But, I didn't check after finishing the tutorial. Will try it tomorrow and see what happens.

But, I wonder what it will be like for us as a game. We will be playing on the same server, but, we all could be doing different things.

I suggest you buy it and try the Tutorial before Monday. It will give you some idea of what the game is like.

Soldato
OP
If we have 6 then we can do two teams of 3 in rec royale right? Might be other things as well?

Squadrons I think is 5, but I don't know if everyone has that.

I'm just back from a short holiday, so will try and try out township tale tomorrow, some of what I've read suggests it may not be right for us at the moment, maybe as it develops.

Underboss
Rec Royale

Rec Royale is a battle royale game that pits 14 to 16 individual players (in "Solos" mode, e.g., ^RecRoyaleSolos) or 6 teams of 3 players (in "Squads" mode, e.g., ^RecRoyaleSquads or ^RecRoyaleVR) against each other on an island in a national park ("Frontier Island"). ... All players start without weapon in a gondola.
Oculus Quest / Quest 2: Only on Quest 2

it will be a laugh

Soldato
sorry about that
i don't recall him saying he was coming

as i thought we had 5 not 6 ?

NightStalker said he is in if we are playing A TownShip Tale. Here is his post.

I'd be down for some Township Tale, got it on Q2 but not played yet.

@Jay85 is in as soon as he gets his PC up and running. I don't know does he have a Quest 2 or not.

Clear as mud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom