The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Ok it seems some online stores are sending CoD out. Langlest please either post a pic of the game case with your name on or remove the pics.

Gone is the innocent until proven guilty. Plus the numerous demos. Plus the fact that people 'think' they look like SP but can't really prove it (I haven't seen them, obviously, so can't comment on whether they are or not). EDIT: Okay he's gone and admitted he has got the game from other sources, but still do we need such crazy moderation?

It's sad to think that so many people on here are like the internet police. As Snowdog said it's like an extension to there e-penis's. If something 100% breaks the rules then fine RTM it but to RTM something they're not 100% about is very sad. It's like playing at being a moderator. We may as well live in Russia.

M.

I've been patiently awaiting that green light all week :eek:

2a6o2ol.jpg

2qvf3x5.jpg

Yes, I know I'm pathetic but we all secretly do it.

LOL, you sad sad man!

...got any of her arse? ;)

I got banned for posting cod, not even warned its just plain pathetic

Wait a moment, can I get a bowl to catch those yummy yummy tears you are crying?

In the rules it clearly states no posting of games or media that is not released, unless proof is supplied that you own the original / are a tester / whatever else.

So everyone who has posted a screenshot needs to do this aswell then? :rolleyes:

Only if you have received a game before release date for whatever reason.

Still I just want to say I think you people ( who reported the others) are pathetic, snitching on your fellow members. And causing info to disappear other people may be interested in. I have nothing against the dons doing their job, but if nobody complained, the pictures would never be noticed by a don in the first place you'd save them some work...

/rant :mad:

(ps. sorry for going off topic, eg. not posting pictures in this thread in my past few posts, but no doubt if I'd start a new thread it'd get removed...)

If you dont agree with the rules of the forum you are always welcome to go post elsewhere :)

Pathetic, you know who you are... No doubt the same type of people that used to go to the teacher to snitch on their mates if they sweared in class or whatever... OcUK feels like primary school in times like this... No doubt you are now laughing at the people that got their pictures removed and you feel you are superior to them... In reality you just need a penis extension and have no friends... I mean who wants to be friends with a snitch ?

Funnily enough, your whole post captures everything that is pathetic about the whole piracy lark that's wormed it's way in to these forums and I'm glad it's being stamped out. It's not something that will be missed. How can you get so riled up about it is beyond me. You know the rules, as do the others. They break them, they get their post removed and/or suspended them come back here and clog up the forums with their non stop whining. It's grating.

If it wasn't for the ones using the RTM button (me included, and like forum members across these boards, not just in here) these gaming forums would be drowning in posts/screenshots of games not yet released. It's been improving very quickly since JediFragger started moderating and long may it continue.

People can do what they want...download the games. Knock yourself out. The point is in that almost EVERY damn thread about a new big game release someone will mention its available to download...hours later the game is being talked about in detail (and often spoilers) and screenshots posted. Then people start asking questions..the same questions: 'how have you got that early', 'you've downloaded that, pirate!', 'why is it in your xbox gamer profile' ...rinse and repeat. Quite frankly it was getting to a point that these forums were becoming ruined. You couldn't go in to any thread without having to wade through tons of posts of this nature.

And, if I can use your frankly useless example of likening it to a primary school: what's more similar: members reporting posts to help keep threads interesting and on topic or, like you, chucking their dummies out of their prams, insulting those that do give a damn about this place, generally adding NOTHING to the thread and, in fact, taking it off topic.

If people can't see what harm it does just check the last 20-30 posts in this thread: 85% are about piracy. Hardly any are about about posting 'high-res screenshots'.

Lastly, the fact you're referring to those that do use the RTM buttons as 'snitches' pretty much confirms you know that the rules are being broken but post anyway in the hope you'll get away with it.

I got banned for posting cod, not even warned its just plain pathetic
what's more i won't be buying any more stuff from OverChargers UK.

Me too for 24hrs I wont be doing it again. Whats worse is I had made an order from OCUK the same day.

You know the forums have nothing to do with the shop, right? I mean, i hate brown-nosers as much as the next guy... but boycotting the shop because you broke the rules on the forum is a little silly!

The forum is paid for and sustained in a non-profit manner by the owner of the shop. It is staffed and moderated by guys that don't get paid. They're just regular users like you and I.

Take your business elsewhere, if you wish, but it wont change the rules of the forum, the people who staff it or your ability to read the FAQ ;)

If people wish to discuss other matters then please do so in another thread. This thread is for screenies only from now on, minimal and essential comments only please (and thanks to Dampcat for pointing out the facts)

Back
Top Bottom