The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

It is out though. The "Jersey" store is already sending copies out to people who ordered with them.

And we all know they send it out early because it takes about 4 days to arrive from there. They won't have it now, and they won't have it before Thursday at the earliest. It's pretty obvious and all these BS excuses you get to read don't really hold much weight I'm afraid.

And we all know they send it out early because it takes about 4 days to arrive from there. They won't have it now, and they won't have it before Thursday at the earliest. It's pretty obvious and all these BS excuses you get to read don't really hold much weight I'm afraid.

Well, it says on that site free 24 hours delivery and that's a lot less than 4 days.

Here's the thing you crazy dudes.
Posts were reported for being from pre-release games and whilst censoring them some other pics were screwing with the layout of the thread and were removed.
I assumed it was because of their size but that now seems to be unlikely and might've been a problem with the host.
It's nothing serious, lighten up:)

huh how the l4d is pre release its a demo

Whats the point of making people remove screen shots if a game is apparently not out when by now everyone has seen it and is it really anyones concern on here as to if he has a legit copy, I don't see why he needs to prove it, it's not like the forum is going to get in trouble or OcUK tbh... As no one can tell if copy's are ever legit unless its say a MMORPG, for all we know everyone on here could be pirates.

Whats the point of making people remove screen shots if a game is apparently not out when by now everyone has seen it and is it really anyones concern on here as to if he has a legit copy, I don't see why he needs to prove it, it's not like the forum is going to get in trouble or OcUK tbh... As no one can tell if copy's are ever legit unless its say a MMORPG, for all we know everyone on here could be pirates.

Probably the same reason why people aren't allowed to namedrop 'competitors' that offer products they don't even sell (i.e. games).

Probably the same reason why people aren't allowed to namedrop 'competitors' that offer products they don't even sell (i.e. games).

They don't allow people to post competitor links or mention competitors who have games due to the fact they sell PC hardware and stuff OcUK sells. Don't see how that is the same as game screenie posting?, its only a picture

Its principle, if someone pirated a game they should not gain bragging rights to getting it before everyone else, screenshots are a form of bragging in the eyes of many. JediFragger is simply upholding the rules that have been set as many have problems with piracy, the best way to deal with this is to make sure users who get the game 'early' have in fact got retail copies in order to avoid any issues.

My moneys on it being dodgy tbh, i find it a rather huge coincidence that one person has managed to get their copy early on the same day a pirated version was released.

So everyone who has posted a screenshot needs to do this aswell then? :rolleyes:

He's only asking for that one game because, as i stated previously, we know of no one else who has received the game legitimately and a pirated copy happened to be released yesterday. Some people on these forums have a strong distaste towards piracy and that's fair enough, the best means to keep them happy is to keep the people getting games due to piracy quiet. If he has a legit copy then fair play, post away.

Last edited:
Can the Fallout 3 screenshot posters tell me how they took the screens? I'm pressing print screen and nothing happens at all. I tried the F10/11/12 buttons too and still nothing. Is there a command I have to enable or something?

Can the Fallout 3 screenshot posters tell me how they took the screens? I'm pressing print screen and nothing happens at all. I tried the F10/11/12 buttons too and still nothing. Is there a command I have to enable or something?

I had the same problem, it seems some people simply can't take screenshots unfortunately. Fraps solved the issue for me.

Comfy seat and wouldn't get too cold. I could think of worse toilets. Obviously if you wanted luxuries like plumbing you would have to go elsewhere.

Posts were reported for being from pre-release games

Pathetic, you know who you are... No doubt the same type of people that used to go to the teacher to snitch on their mates if they sweared in class or whatever... OcUK feels like primary school in times like this... No doubt you are now laughing at the people that got their pictures removed and you feel you are superior to them... In reality you just need a penis extension and have no friends... I mean who wants to be friends with a snitch ?

Agreed.

Its principle, if someone pirated a game they should not gain bragging rights to getting it before everyone else, screenshots are a form of bragging in the eyes of many. JediFragger is simply upholding the rules that have been set as many have problems with piracy, the best way to deal with this is to make sure users who get the game 'early' have in fact got retail copies in order to avoid any issues.

Bragging ? It's not about that, we want to see pictures of an upcoming game, because we simply can, it's just stupid waiting for some date while you can get what you want sooner...

Still I just want to say I think you people ( who reported the others) are pathetic, snitching on your fellow members. And causing info to disappear other people may be interested in. I have nothing against the dons doing their job, but if nobody complained, the pictures would never be noticed by a don in the first place you'd save them some work...

/rant :mad:

(ps. sorry for going off topic, eg. not posting pictures in this thread in my past few posts, but no doubt if I'd start a new thread it'd get removed...)

Last edited:

print screen button then go in your fallout folder it should be there

Ok it seems some online stores are sending CoD out. Langlest please either post a pic of the game case with your name on or remove the pics.

ok mate you got me, i see they are already gone tho
i do have the game on pre order but the wait was too much so i obtained it while i wait for my order to ship ;) ,ill post more when the game gets here

Back
Top Bottom