The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

From humble beginnings to the mightiest nation (3 way ffa with 2 ''tough'' ai's) :D :

rontp-20090123-214547.png

rontp-20090123-221513.png

rontp-20090123-222403.png

rontp-20090123-230117.png

rontp-20090123-231945.png

what game is this????????

Looks like you are failing ? :p Is that game worth trying? All you do is send the ingredient on the rolling carpet thingy?

RE Burger Shop

Just try the demo Leodido. It's not really worth shelling out for the full version :) Yeah, just click on the parts to make your cheese burger etc and then click on the lady to give her one (Ooer) You get more products to make with each new level. Fun. For 10 minutes - maybe one for the kids...oh you've already got them hooked on Left 4 Dead. ;)

bigfishgames.com

Is it real time or turn based? I was looking for a new RTS but can't stand turn based combat and RON looks quite good.

Real time, the random maps etc everything you saw in the pictures is in real time. The campaign though is risk and turn based like, you move your armies (simply called ''armies'', not in tw where you could train the units individually) to invade or an enemy moves in to your land to defend and you then fight out the battles in real time.

It's kind of total war but then with a much more simplified turn based bit, and a much more expanded ( have to gather n build, tech up, etc...) real time bit. I just play random maps so just the real time games as I've played the campaigns when I was younger and they are nothing special. The real time bit is great though.

Back
Top Bottom