The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Burger Shop!! Don't even try playing this without a beefy GFX card ;)
Oh well it makes a changes from the usual screenies. Not a bad time management game either.

burgshoppicdw5.jpg

doesnt look as bad in motion, at least the game is way more fun than crappy gta4.

It isn't really, It's enjoyable, but all the faults in the game make it crappy.

GTA IV was superb in comparison to this tbh. Can't even drive normally in SR2 which in all honesty, is the most important part in such games, games who have a crappy driving system always failed: mercs2, just cause, etc...

It isn't really, It's enjoyable, but all the faults in the game make it crappy.

GTA IV was superb in comparison to this tbh. Can't even drive normally in SR2 which in all honesty, is the most important part in such games, games who have a crappy driving system always failed: mercs2, just cause, etc...

I enjoyed GTA IV but I like SR2 better.
SR2 isn't a serious game, you get to do things you couldn't in GTA IV and playing coop just adds to the fun.

I enjoyed GTA IV but I like SR2 better.
SR2 isn't a serious game, you get to do things you couldn't in GTA IV and playing coop just adds to the fun.

I'd like to agree but I can't, there's just too much in SR2 that annoys the experience, doing the activity's for respect to do real missions ingame are superb. The controls on foot aren't exactly bad either. But the driving ruins it, the graphics ruin it, the sound quality, the popup, the performance, etc...

Gta doesn't have to be serious, you can still grab a car and go on a rampage killing half the population, but GTA IV looks, sounds and runs good while doing it.

But well you know what I think, I judge such games mainly with how fun it is to take a drive in the world, hence I still think SA (simply a much nicer world)>IV (awesome driving and physics)> SR2...

Perhaps I will change my mind if I play SR2 a bit more, atm I'm only on 6%/3 ''story'' missions.

I'd like to agree but I can't, there's just too much in SR2 that annoys the experience, doing the activity's for respect to do real missions ingame are superb. The controls on foot aren't exactly bad either. But the driving ruins it, the graphics ruin it, the sound quality, the popup, the performance, etc...

Gta doesn't have to be serious, you can still grab a car and go on a rampage killing half the population, but GTA IV looks, sounds and runs good while doing it.

But well you know what I think, I judge such games mainly with how fun it is to take a drive in the world, hence I still think SA (simply a much nicer world)>IV (awesome driving and physics)> SR2...

Perhaps I will change my mind if I play SR2 a bit more, atm I'm only on 6%/3 ''story'' missions.

I suppose it's each to their own.
When I first played SR2 i hated it in comparison to GTA. It ran like ****, it was missing some 16:10 resolutions (1680x1050) and the joypad controls were terrible.

Back
Top Bottom