The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Silent Hill :x

SilentHill2009-03-0213-10-10-70copy.jpg

SilentHill2009-03-0213-29-15-67copy.jpg

No tutorial I'm afraid, just text.

A background in D&D games helps, Magic gets disabled with any 'heavy' armour, D = 20 sides dice.

Demo is too short to get used it, you'll eventually understand after a few hours and think 'Doh, should not have put points in that'

Just remember that only one character needs a certain skill, i.e. Animal Lore, Healing (drag bandages to shortcut bar to use on other people)

1 Exp = 1 Adventure Point & 1 Experience Point

Adventure Points decided your level (1-20) you can spend Experience Points on learning new skills from trainers, stats and talents.

etc, buy it.

No tutorial I'm afraid, just text.

A background in D&D games helps, Magic gets disabled with any 'heavy' armour, D = 20 sides dice.

Demo is too short to get used it, you'll eventually understand after a few hours and think 'Doh, should not have put points in that'

Just remember that only one character needs a certain skill, i.e. Animal Lore, Healing (drag bandages to shortcut bar to use on other people)

1 Exp = 1 Adventure Point & 1 Experience Point

Adventure Points decided your level (1-20) you can spend Experience Points on learning new skills from trainers, stats and talents.

etc, buy it.

I'll have to sit down again with the demo in a bit and play it properly. Try and learn everything from the text :(. I much prefer to learn from doing :D.

How is the new Silent Hill ? Im a fan of the originals but ive heard a lot of bad things about the new one (not least that its made by a completely different, american, developer).

Game is maxxed out and maxxed AA

the planes dont look bad but the ground looks terrible, on good side ive got it on vsync and it didn't budge once from 60fps
Have you tried DX10 mode which you enable by right clicking on the shortcut in the game menu as it looks bit better but FPS are very low.

Back
Top Bottom