The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

i think so devlis im just slowly trying each model.

another hl2 mod pic
hl22009030220321136.jpg

this is the best comparsion i can find i know its lower res textures/low res but you can see light difference just in the sky

Halflife02.jpg

Last edited:
you can toggle all the chracters models on and off & civilan HD model on/off :) there like 4 different alex's including original untouched ive added a comparsion. to my pic bit at top

Last edited:
Some L4D!

Ingame it looks great but in screenshots I can't help but wonder when someone will release a texture mod like with HL2 !

I'm running everything maxed with 4xAA 16xAF.

left4dead%202009-03-03%2019-42-34-86.jpg

left4dead%202009-03-02%2021-24-02-05.jpg

left4dead%202009-03-03%2019-07-06-75.jpg

left4dead%202009-03-03%2019-36-13-35.jpg

Speak for your self :)
Manchester: where men have t*ts.
Blinded by **** ( WTF, since when are t's blocked on the forum, taking this family friendly thing too far tbh) , look at the important bit, those do not look like womens arses. Legs look odd too.

Meh,she looked hotter before.

Bah angle, but Alyx does look hotter in CM... Wrong hair though it looks like it's brushed back and put gel in lol... Think Alyx in cm4 or 5 looked better...

Are the models optional then?
Yea. You can select the stock models in the character pimper.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome :D what do you mean by claimed though? also i cant change my avatar :O

1: Read the faq else you might get suspended, 400x75 20kb signature max and 1 line of text under the image allowed, no moving .gif's. Some peopel are anal about sig rules here and admins will remove sigs like that or even suspend you for it :p.
2: It's usual around here to claim a new ocuk member for yourself, you're my 2nd one I own but I don't even remember the name of the first one I claimed lol :D.

^^ nice CoD2 shot :D

Is it fun in mp? Wanted to pick it up 2nd hand for a tenner...

Can u show me pictures of the map remakes from mohaa? Eg. Destroyed Village/moh_dm2 ? Rly interested how that map looks.

MP is fun but there's not many playing. SP is good as well (shortish though). 'Destroyed Village' is very pretty and plays well.

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

CoD4

Gears Of War

Resistance & Liberation

GRID

Back
Top Bottom