The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

hawx2009030220271076.jpg

seems to run fine maxed out on below spec

the ground doesnt look great tho

What are your system specs Rybo89?

Q6600 @ 3ghz
4GB
GTX260 core 216

Have you tried DX10 mode which you enable by right clicking on the shortcut in the game menu as it looks bit better but FPS are very low.

I havent got vista, i can't bring my self round to installing it again after it burnt out my last motherboard, with the very bad hibernate option

i would like to hear more of this please.

"vista sleeping and not waking up" google it

ocuk found the problem after testing and explained it to me and replaced the board that vista killed, with a new one.

was also explained a lot about it from the us abit forums, xp 5+ years now with out any problems, windows vista 2 weeks managed to kill my board

dunno maybe they have fixed the problem by now but will still stick to the trust worthy XP

Yep the town is covered in fog, and im using a 260.

Sigh - that immediately makes me not want to play it. I thought they would have moved on by now from the stupid fog to me it doesn't add atmosphere just limitations in there programming. At least it looks like it's cleared from the indoors though I could be wrong.

Cheap scares ahoy again with things jumping out of the fog. Oh joy! [/sarcasm]

M.

yeh you just need 3 downloading which are about 8gb in total you need a high end pc to. its very demanding.

then the exe does all the work just do what i didn't I launched the orig hl2 exe didn't release there a custom hl2 exe file to run mod. its quite cool. you could run normal hl2/hl2 mod side by side

Back
Top Bottom