The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

ive signed up aswell, ive yet to spot any animals but the gun sounds awesome :D

Hunter_F%202009-03-06%2001-15-55-89.jpg

Seems to me like you just run around with GPS, couldn't you do that in real life? :D

You could but this one is an animal tracker :D , if an animal makes a noise it gets picked up..

You also use it to identify poop and tracks to see which direction an animal might take. It also tags an animal that you have killed :)

Really nice. I recall there were some similar "real life" looking images released before Half Life 2 was released.

Also, hotlinking is seriously frowned upon here m8, I would suggest you rehost those images somewhere like Photobucket or Imageshack before a Don spots it. ;) :cool:

well was wandering for few kilometers 1 deer nearly walked in to me but then ran away. so i fallow the footsteps and there big growl beside the camp. so i run back to the cam spotting in the distance deer figure i shoot couple a times. then i come closer and i see this.

Untitled-36.jpg

Some of you lot suck for tracking deers :p:p , when you are at your final piece of tracking WALK... Don't run and make sure you press B to look further ahead when you are at the last part.

Also if your hunterfriend beeps press the left mouse button , it will show you where the animal made the noise

Back
Top Bottom