The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

spxcih.jpg

its not that i just use photo shop to convert from bmp to png/jpg. but even at png there 3mb each! :P

if people want to see empire in png i can just host them myself on my server :)

Skydrive it 50mb per file, bit annoying uploading in batches but can do 5 at once.

3mb is nothing, my post for Drakesang reached 40mb, shouldn't be in this thread if you haven't got broadband tbh!

Although Virgin users will probably get capped.

Skydrive it 50mb per file, bit annoying uploading in batches but can do 5 at once.

3mb is nothing, my post for Drakesang reached 40mb, shouldn't be in this thread if you haven't got broadband tbh!

Although Virgin users will probably get capped.

5? There's no limit aside from the 50 mb per file limit. Get the plugin for drag & drop that way you don't have to browse to each file any more and can upload as much as you want at once. When I first got skydrive I uploaded 300 images in 1 go :).

Last edited:
5? There's no limit aside from the 50 mb per file limit. Get the plugin for drag & drop that way you don't have to browse to each file any more and can upload as much as you want at once. When I first got skydrive I uploaded 300 images in 1 go :).

Internet Explorer only for a guess? Will gander if it works with IE Tab Addon. Cheers.

Edit - Sweet, it does.

Back
Top Bottom