The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Gta is worth a shot, im glad i brought and i enjoyed. :)

@mrk, getting into mirrors edge ;)

Lets stir this up, ill repost that image everyone seemed to have a either love or hate relationship with. :D

ME_3-1.jpg

Ive been playing bioshock recently, its a good looking game.

I got to a point in Langfords office where you need to retrive something from a safe. But it isnt there and the safe stays lit up as your current objective.

I googled itand apparently its a glitch that has never been sorted, had to download a savegame that had completed that objective. Anyone else have this? Any other ways around it?

Gta is worth a shot, im glad i brought and i enjoyed. :)

@Mrk, getting into mirrors edge ;)

Lets stir this up, ill repost that image everyone seemed to have a either love or hate relationship with. :D

OMG !! :cool: that makes me want to get the credit card out and buy it now, it looks bloody awesome, I thought that was a photograph of a real stairwell for a few seconds !!! :D

Ive been playing bioshock recently, its a good looking game.

I got to a point in Langfords office where you need to retrive something from a safe. But it isnt there and the safe stays lit up as your current objective.

I googled itand apparently its a glitch that has never been sorted, had to download a savegame that had completed that objective. Anyone else have this? Any other ways around it?

Can't say I experienced during my play through :)

Back
Top Bottom