The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

e9ccfdcb20a31b56ac6cdda7059fbca159145c39.png

L4D image

Looks like Bill has had a messy accident. Must be his old age.

Heres some Red Orchestra

Servers are still pretty full at 3pm on a weekday.

Me and Markopolo held up behind a wall, picking off the Russians that are at a farmhouse.

We move up to take a village, I sachel charge a Russian tank :). Sadly one of my team mates tried to do the same, just as mine were exploding, bet that scared the crap out of him. If you look very carefully you can see the puff of red mist as he exploded.

We secured the village and moved up to take some trenches, MG fire is keeping their heads down.

Different map now, trying to advance into the capture zone, I see a Russian pretty close, pop up and try to shoot him but he saw me as well... and he has a PPSH.

I died.

Another different map, this Russian just killed the guy in front of me, he didnt see me though :).

Last shot, the Russians were trying to take the flak 88's on the right, me and markopolo (prone on my left in a door way) were covering this open area they had to run across. We must have killed 6 or 7 before a tank arrived and suppressed us.

I'm considering returning to Eve Online after the recent update :p Will grab a trial and test the new tutorial :) I'm hoping this will make it a little bit easier for me to get involved with :p

Last time I registered, I made 30 ships, sold them all, then I was practically lost on what to do afterwards :p

You will find stuff like this. Wormholes. Unfortunatley WH's are unstable and could collapse leaving you no way of getting back to charted space and you have to find your way out leading you into further uncharted space which could eventually spit you out anywhere including hostile space!! N-JOI!

wh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom