The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

EDIT:

Ignore, I saved the image and zoomed in and can clearly see AA working on that tree, shame it doesn't work that well...

Have you tried 8xCSAA, supposedly it gives the same performance impact but more result as 4x msaa ?

Last edited:
Dark Sector (STEAM only release in EU. £14.99)

1600x1200 4:3 AR. Looks insane in places. Gfx have very detailed texture work. Also makes good use of the DOF filter & shader & lighting FX are outstanding in places. Looks much better than Gears Of War but plays similar like a cross between RE4 & GOW1. I also have this game on PS3+X360 and can confirm that both those versions have very bad screen tearing from no vsync and also basic control problems as there is poor input lag. PC has zero input lag and ultra responsive controls as well as much better gfx. FPS is a constant 60FPS :D at all times never drops once so very well optimised for PC & buttery smooth. The only negative is that they have forgotten to enable widescreen aspect ratios FOV so until they patch this you can either play like I do in a 4:3 aspect ratio with black borders or select a widescreen resolution (it supports every resolution windows does) and put up with a little stretching and game text being cutoff. Shoddy mistake from both Valve & D3 but hopefully they patch this soon. The main weapon is called the "Glaive" and you use it to tactically decapitate heads, arms, legs & other body parts. Which is totally glorious!!! and very well implemented as later in the game you get an optional bullet time camera view which tracks the glaive as it decapitates!! D3 made a huge mistake in cancelling this last year for PC its well worth the £14.99 even with the widescreen aspect ratio FOV mistake.
j805xe.jpg

15cysmq.jpg

144bsiw.jpg

2njio2b.jpg

30ues00.jpg

331zxub.jpg

swqneo.jpg

339reh5.jpg

zn32wm.jpg

2cr3rbp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom