The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

gw001.jpg

An oldish GW screen I had, probably compressed to **** and resized badly but... Meh.

Just finished dl'ing SF4 benchmark.

I am really impressed with what capcom have done. They've proven PC's can do what consoles do and do it even better. I was running with all settings on max and it was well over 30fps the whole time. I wouldn't say my gfx card is top of the line now either. Roll on resident evil 5 :D

Still a very ugly looking game. The game looks like it has the artistic work of the people who did the last Prince of Persia some weird drawing that just looks wrong.

Just my 2p worth

M.

I am really impressed with what capcom have done. They've proven PC's can do what consoles do and do it even better. I was running with all settings on max and it was well over 30fps the whole time. I wouldn't say my gfx card is top of the line now either. Roll on resident evil 5 :D

What a silly thing to say.

A console would cost a fraction of the cost of a decent specced PC, probably about as much as the video card alone in some instances, so you would EXPECT it to perform better!!

:rolleyes:

What a silly thing to say.

A console would cost a fraction of the cost of a decent specced PC, probably about as much as the video card alone in some instances, so you would EXPECT it to perform better!!

:rolleyes:

I don't mean just graphics. I mean a game that has actually been ported well and runs good straight away. Also will have live built in and have the 360 pad setup straight away.

On the cost side you could build a good gaming machine for less then £500 which would be comparable graphics wise to a £300 PS3 and also do everything a PC does. So cost wise its not that bad.

"FarCry 2. The first time I noticed the AI carrying off the injured."

Thats an impressive aspect of the game. Does the AI also heal their own by any chance?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom