The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Some Aion Beta Wallpapers:

Had to resort to imageshack! You guys used 3GB of my website bandwidth in 1 day! :P

aionwallpaperprotera.jpg

aionwallpaperriver.jpg

aionwallpapersanctum.jpg

aionwallpapervet.jpg

aionwallpaperworld.jpg

A few more here:

http://www.maxisdomain.co.uk/news/23-roknewsrotator/120-aion-wallpapers

Last edited:
i think it looks rubbish

I guess you're simply saying that for the shock factor, since it doesn't actually look anywhere near rubbish. At least if you're going to say something like that, then take a little extra time and tell us why you think it looks rubbish.

Some of the shots I've seen in this thread from Arma II look absolutely stunning. It is a very intensive game and not all shots will be taken in the highest resolution, but still, all the shots look fantastic. The scenery is spot on, and coupled with the draw distance and shadows, it all makes for a pretty realistic-looking environment.

Someone needs to make an exploration, puzzle, rpg type game using this engine ... I've spent more time exploring the boot camp island rather than playing the game itself. :o

Screenshots don't do it justice tbh, simply because they don't capture the moving scenery, the subtle dynamic lighting and bloom effects and the sounds you hear as you move around. It's definitely one of the most immerive games I've ever played.

yeah no doubt they started off at 2560x1600 and resized down to them, game graphics dont look that good from what i have seen in here compared to the hype about the graphics before the game was released

i will be still buying this game soon though when its fully fixed

will be for me unless something absolutely astronomically good comes out rest of the year ....

modern warfare 2 will dry bum it sideways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom