The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Halo 2 for PC
halo22009-08-0821-24-38-08.jpg

halo22009-08-0819-26-17-99.jpg

It runs poor and plays poor too.

Not able to map your own controls but have to choose from presets, small FoV, rubbish graphics, rubbish performance ( lagged sometimes on my geforce 6800GS), Halo 2 is nothing but fail imo.

Yeah looks pretty poor, playing it for the achievements though :D

Performance wise it runs OK 70-80fps usually, did have to change the keyboard controls to custom as they were badly setup. Did begin notice the small FoV too, a little annoying.

Played most of the way through the first one and got very bored towads the end.

Spent longer installing Halo 2 than I did playing it, and considering it was and Xbox 360 game it looked rubbish too.

Last edited:
The first one was 50-60% of a good game but for the the repetitive flood sections really let the game down. Did have a lot of fum with the mp on console and pc though.

The second game just never grabbed me but i did think the third had some pretty good moments. All in all Id say its about the signle most overrated games franchise ever.

For a game of its age, those Halo 2 shots are shocking :eek:.

Nope. The whole series screams mediocrity. It just gets clueless console newbies wet ..."omg guns and cars and i can play over the INTERWEBS wowowow!".
:rolleyes:

Spent longer installing Halo 2 than I did playing it, and considering it was and Xbox 360 game it looked rubbish too.
Wut, it's not a 360 game...

And just for the craic:

62967979-Full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom