The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

MMMMmmm GTA4 :D

7c7e28840ae215ebeea2913.jpg

Okay people. No snide remarks about the lack of AA in GTA4 please! ^ :)
Lets see. Ooo. Balders Gate 2, Never played those, looks pretty pretty for an oldie.
Champions Online, looks like a fun one.
Stalker, always nice to see a bit of this, even though I stopped playing about 2 mins after your 3rd screenie, don't you go underground? I died from radiation and couldn't be arsed to work out a way around it :(
Crysis. These pics reminded me I have to give Crysis: Warhead a go.
Ohh There's GTA4. Shame about the.... DOH!!

PS GTA4s still a great game ;)

Last edited:
Stalker, always nice to see a bit of this, even though I stopped playing about 2 mins after your 3rd screenie, don't you go underground? I died from radiation and couldn't be arsed to work out a way around it :(

Third screenshot looks like the entrance to the garbage and if i'm correct, you don't go underground until you go to Agroprom. Bloodsuckers :( One of the few enemies to scare the pants off me in a game.

Third screenshot looks like the entrance to the garbage and if i'm correct, you don't go underground until you go to Agroprom. Bloodsuckers :( One of the few enemies to scare the pants off me in a game.
I might have been wrong about the 3rd screenie then :) Just thought there was a lower (Radiation filled) level inside that building that I couldn't pass. Never seen any Bloodsuckers though :(

Good to see another Carbonite user on WoW. I always get the impression you are in the minority if you use that over Quest Helper. But I prefer carbonite, with the 'Goggle' style maps etc, all in one package (amongst other things).

Things like quest helper/carbonite really annoy me, they basically turn a MMO into an linear may-as-well-be-an-fps game.

All the information is right there in the quest log, which takes the intelligence of a 7 year old to work out where to go.

I do realise it saves a lot of time and progresses you faster (which is probably Blizzards fault for emphasising 'end game') but you've got no time to stop and enjoy the journey, just following an arrow from one point to the next.

I with 60% mounts now usable at about level 5, travelling time isn't exactly a chore if you have to go back to the same place twice.

It's more for multiple quest tracking - planning routes rather than running to one place then back then to another place and back, etc.

I don't play WoW but I get the jist. I also remember when I used to play some of the quest descriptions were vague.

M.

I tend to just use it for an overview of where stuff is in relation to other stuff I'm doing. After all, you can see I'm tracking a completely different quest to the one I'm actually doing in that screenshot. :)

Carbonite is really common on our realm (Al'Akir) Loads of people seem to use it.

Last edited:
Where are the destruction derby games online Busa? I've just been on but couldn't find any.

I only drive in derby online...surprised you couldnt find any although its a bit early...i was online earlier and there were plenty of foreigners to smash up:D....are you using the 1.2 update?....my name is markbusa and the wife is vampbabe online....in my opinion derby is the only reason to play grid:D

Back
Top Bottom