The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

These are fairly high res!

RE5DX10%202009-09-15%2000-34-19-35.jpg

Last edited:
Resident Evil 5 on the 15th......

You naughty boy...;)

Also have to agree about Forgotten Hope 2.2.....see my earlier screenshots.....it is AWESOME.

can I just add that those screenies persuaded me to shell out the princely sum of $7 to download Links 2003 off their webby. You do have to download the unofficial 1.7 patch to get widescreen res (and do a little registry tweaking) but there are loads of links to exceptionally well done hi-res courses such as the Black one above. Some of the courses are over 200MB!!

Make sure you also download this 3rd party sound script, it really adds to the atmosphere of the game

http://linkscorner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23033

I can't remember which download link I used but I know at least one of them works. Amazing the quality of the free stuff you can get for this game.

whilst we're waiting thought I'd post up some alternatives for those who say that the consoles have all the best looking racers.

rFactor with HDR mod, custom made Monza track and PCC car mod.....

rfactor2009091222591758.jpg

same game Mid Ohio custom track and HDR.

rfactor2009091421543106.jpg

GTR Evo with Ferrari mod at Brands in the wet....

racesteam20090914203138.jpg

whilst we're waiting thought I'd post up some alternatives for those who say that the consoles have all the best looking racers.

rFactor with HDR mod, custom made Monza track and PCC car mod.....

I would say that even dirt2 looks better than that, severe lack of AA and low res textures there.

Have you seen some of the forza in-car screenshots too?

rfactor is just getting old now

Well Dirt 2 is not out on pc yet so we'll have to wait and see. Isn't it restricted to 720p on xbox? The liberal use of blur and bloom will no doubt hide a few things. That's not to say I'm not looking forward to it.

Re the above they're only with 4xAA so a few jaggies still noticeable on a still. Could ramp it up more I guess but I prefer to keep the fps high in game.

Last edited:
Some of my family live in the US, paid them a lot to send a copy over on overnight :D. Arrived an hour ago!

I hope it was worth the cash tbh.

cool you could post some screens!
But take a picture of the box with your name on it,Then we will know that it's not a pirate copy.;)

Back
Top Bottom