The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

RE5 looks insane!

shiftmaxedout.jpg

That's because they are damaged and deformed :p

4xFSAA makes only a marginal difference. I think the game doesn't utilise FSAA to max effect at 4x vs 2x.

Still looks sublime though...FPS is consistent.

Dont know what it is about racing games, but they always look more impressive in screenshot form than they do when moving.....

Probably because screenshots are taken in replay mode when they use extra effects not present in gameplay.

No, I play with a wireless 360 pad.

Dont know what it is about racing games, but they always look more impressive in screenshot form than they do when moving.....

Probably because screenshots are taken in replay mode when they use extra effects not present in gameplay.

You've played the wrong games then because Shift has the exact same gfx in game as in replays.

Shift also looks more impressive in motion. It's almost real...so smooth and fluid and the colours are not like Grid (all shiny with HDR overload).

Last edited:
Some nice dramatic racing screens mrk, I'd still like to see some contact shots, you know some flips, bangs, explosions, people being thr.....oh hang on, this should be in the Final Destination thread.

Still. Resi 5! lets have some action, not a tour of the facility!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom