The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Need for Speed Shift

shift2009-09-2120-45-42-58.jpg

Need for speed and batman were both waiting for me when i got home from work today. Heres a quick shot of batman, 1920 X 1080 and 16XQAA.

batman.jpg

Will be sure to grab some more later !

Resident Evil5

RE5 PC All 1920x1200 DX10 max everything except 2 x AA (no need for higher).

As you can see Capcom have created another good PC game not technically a port either as it was made on PC first but cutdown for the consoles and released 7 months later due to piracy concerns. Game has very good SP as well as loads of extra content to unlock and an amazing co-op mode (probably the best on PC). PC also gets 2 new costumes and the no Mercy mode which features up to 30 Zombies onscreen at once and no slowdowns whatsoever as the game is very well coded due to it using the Capcom
properietary MT Framework which supports as many CPU & GPU cores as your PC has inside it. Ingame cutscenes are all game engine generated.

PC uses the free to use all Gold features Games For Windows Live and supports Achievements & Leaderboard so you can use your existing X360 gamertag and it will work fine and add the additional score even if you already (like me) played this on the 360.Game is so well optimised that even Pentium4's can run it fine with 3 year old gfx cards :eek:

For me even though I bought and played this game to death on X360 @ release for over 100 hours its still a fine game on PC as its obviously technically flawless (consoles had vsync & FPS issues) and the No Mercy survival mode is a lot of fun solo or co-op (you can play the entire game in co-op as well). I prefer this to both Batman:AA & Red Faction Guerilla as RE5 has a lot of content & is amazing value for money and if you can only afford 1 game this is the better choice IMO.

RE5 is a mixture of MGS4, God Of War & Gears Of War with the typical Japanese humour & glorious OTT action/violence!!

These screenshots (all heavily compressed jpegs) are a mixture of game, ingame cutscenes and some of the bonus features I have unlocked for additional content as the game has a lot of atmospheric VFX so its hard to get decent ingame screenies without spoiling things for those yet to play it.

9biqoi.jpg

esixw0.jpg

2e0mw44.jpg

10o37f9.jpg

aw3xvq.jpg

fmlaav.jpg

15y44z.jpg

35lf2u0.jpg

mt714m.jpg

RE5 (continued)

Capcom really have some of the best artists working for them in Osaka Japan where their games are developed.

jfdqol.jpg

2hyghh1.jpg

2uhpmw6.jpg

j14roo.jpg

313ozzs.jpg

28781t.jpg

10y0tuf.jpg

2ylpb9g.jpg

2a4pijc.jpg

2a4pijc.jpg

1rtgm9.jpg

RE5 (continued)

Last batch from me what are you waiting for this game is sooooo worth your hard earned money ;) and utilises all cores in Core i7-i5 as well as multi GPU setups.

jjmhrc.jpg

w96x5d.jpg

2diiutl.jpg

wapvtc.jpg

20jit7t.jpg

20hoit3.jpg

972u8n.jpg

2rxgvpx.jpg

2zprqdw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom