The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Who cares what you think pal? I love it.

Woah, better take back what you said, he's a badboy. And he called you 'pal.'

Anyway, a screenshot from SF4, made me giggle a bit is all.

2ns003p.jpg

Whoa, you're a live one aren't ya???

Lemme guess, somewhere, on something that you own, is the slogan "I don't play well with others"... am I right? ;)

Haha a hackers quote. I was only kidding, of course :) Everyone's entitles to their opinion :D Just one of the draw backs of now putting a smiley face

I have to say that most of these mods were just done and although I didn't really look before adding the cars (more of an experiment whether I could do it), I do like that M6, given it replaced something already gaudy!

More cars...

And some building shots for good measure...

Last edited:
god those hl blueshift screenies look old and bring back memories, remember playing it back in the day and my brother saw me play it, he couldn't believe how good the gfx were, and converted to pc gaming

god those hl blueshift screenies look old and bring back memories, remember playing it back in the day and my brother saw me play it, he couldn't believe how good the gfx were, and converted to pc gaming

Yeah i remember my mate playing opposing forces and being amazed by how good it looked compared to n64. Good times :D

Back
Top Bottom