The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Playing it through now, it's really good. Not sure on some of the character models, but the textures are a lot better and some of the guns sound meatier :D

Question for you mate, where did you DL it from? I looked on the mods page but all i could find was rapidshare links. Is this the only way to get it?

Cheers

Playing it through now, it's really good. Not sure on some of the character models, but the textures are a lot better and some of the guns sound meatier :D

Indeed, you can use the stock valve models if you goto character pimper. :)

The guns sounds awesome. I'm playing it again through hard. And man is it harder, loving it. :D

Question for you mate, where did you DL it from? I looked on the mods page but all i could find was rapidshare links. Is this the only way to get it?

I downloaded it from a torrent, as it's a free mod it's not illegal or that. Took me a day to get the final but the 8GB beta took a shorter time, ironically. I'll tell you on steam when you're online.

I've got a bunch of screenshots to convert and put online. :D I love screenshots, capturing the moments of your games is a big point in gaming for me. Sad maybe but I don't care. :p

Edit - Can't seem to get fraps working with the mod though. :( And I don't think my screenshots got saved... D'oh. :(

Last edited:

I kept all the characters in the normal modes expect alex where kept the old head but new verson of the body, which she shows her mid-riff a bit and has a bit more of an ass

Hey did she sing in the original? at the bit just before you get the grav gun and shes up the ladder and sings a little while working on something before mosman comes in. That was well done!

Yeh I've got a rapidshare account :)

Oh well cheers anyway. Cba with rapidshare.

I downloaded it from a torrent, as it's a free mod it's not illegal or that. Took me a day to get the final but the 8GB beta took a shorter time, ironically. I'll tell you on steam when you're online.

I've got a bunch of screenshots to convert and put online. :D I love screenshots, capturing the moments of your games is a big point in gaming for me. Sad maybe but I don't care. :p

Edit - Can't seem to get fraps working with the mod though. :( And I don't think my screenshots got saved... D'oh. :(

Cool, i like taking shots of games as well. For every one i post in this thread i take god knows how many!

it's also on newsgroups

can be found on newzleech.

SWEET! Ill get that on tonight then, i looked for it on newzbin and nzbmatrix but couldnt find it.

Looking forward to having an excuse to play through it again, such an epic game.

Got fraps working, HL2. Cine. Mod 10.

hl22009101822411258.jpg

hl22009101822432459.jpg

hl22009101822460536.jpg

hl22009101822461588.jpg

This is awesome :D

hl22009101822461973.jpg

hl22009101822462019.jpg

hl22009101822462033.jpg

hl22009101822462048.jpg

hl22009101822462061.jpg

hl22009101822462080.jpg