The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

cod_2.jpg

LOL @ copy pasta character models. There's 4 identical women wearing the same clothes, 3 men wearing the same shirt, 3 more doing the same...

Pasta? lol

To be fair, one of the four women does have different colour hair! ;)

Considering how many people die in that level, I'm not suprised they did it that way.
but tbh how hard is it just to add a few more colours to the clothes - maybe not even more designs, just have different colours for the clothes.

couldn't give a damn about the multiplayer side of things. If I wanted to get repeatedly shot in the head by an 8 year old, I'd just wander around Birmingham.:D

I actually didn't enjoy MW1 as it happens, as the enemy spawning put me off. Great production values though it has to be said and I'm sure this will be the same. Not one for my xmas list though.
I share you sentiments about the game and not about UK gun crime. Come over to good old RSofA (South Africa) and I will show you gun crime :D

u make a game then. exactly shutup

More textures = less memory to play with.

It's no doubt a utilisation to make the most of the 360 and getting a decent framrate, seeing as they've basically carbon copied from the console version it's just something overlooked.

however playing that level, it didn't bother me. I was too busy without spoiling it. Awesome level!

Back
Top Bottom