The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

MW2 (So no-one has a paddy..)

8f1615f9.jpg

08dc0e6a.jpg

1cf48a56.jpg

couldn't give a damn about the multiplayer side of things. If I wanted to get repeatedly shot in the head by an 8 year old, I'd just wander around Birmingham.:D

I actually didn't enjoy MW1 as it happens, as the enemy spawning put me off. Great production values though it has to be said and I'm sure this will be the same. Not one for my xmas list though.

couldn't give a damn about the multiplayer side of things. If I wanted to get repeatedly shot in the head by an 8 year old, I'd just wander around Birmingham.:D

I actually didn't enjoy MW1 as it happens, as the enemy spawning put me off. Great production values though it has to be said and I'm sure this will be the same. Not one for my xmas list though.

miserable get :D

I'm sure its great game to play. But it is still using the same graphics engine as CoD2. And CoD2's seemed like a suped up CoD1. It looks good some times but then other times it looks washed out and seems to have low res textures. MW was good to play but way too short, I guess we can expect the same again. I'll wait till its cheap on steam or something.

The engines seem to be identicle.

Even with all the settings on full my 9800 gtx + is running the game very smoothly. Think it could be one of those games that wouldnt look any better with a better gfx card.

Back
Top Bottom