The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Ghostbusters PC. Came yesterday 2 days before street date. All jpeg compressed screenshots max everything but no AA as it slows down a lot with AA (which you must select in the Nvidia control panel). Background graphics are not really great but the game is more about the destructable environment(s) & the animation on the high polygon count main characters &
ghosts (some have impressive designs & animation). Gameplay is just a standard 3rd & 1st person shot em up with minor phsyics puzzles. Its more about shooting & capturing ghosts. Music is from the Ghostbusters1 movie (most of it is unused samples apparently) all 4 main actors are in it and do ok with the material (which is set 2 years after the Ghostbusters2 movie in 1991).

DRM is securerom online authentication once only when you first launch the game takes about 2 secs then no need to have the DVD in the drive anymore either. So far I have installed it on 2 of my PC's with no problems. You do not need a superfast PC as I have this running just fine on a Pentium4 670J (3.8ghz) with an 8600GT and 256MB Vram (the box and website say you must have a 512MB PS3.0 card but it works fine on the 8600GT-256 with almost max everything selected). PC version does not look fantastic for a modern game but its still the best version as the 360 & PS3 have poor FPS & severe screen tearing as they cannot handle this game properly and PS3 even has a very poor blur filter to hide the less than 720P resolution & lack of AA! PC can have 16xAA & supports all known resolutions.PC is SP only as the developer was not giving enough time/money to implement the MP but thats ok as I understand its poor on the consoles anyway & very limited MP game modes no chance it will ever get patched onto PC either so its as is.

At least the PC version is only £19.99 new (I got mine for only £14.85 pre-ordered) look around its very cheap and less than half the price of the technically inferior console versions. The giant staypuft battles alone are well worth the price!!!!

2815x84.jpg

30xcr34.jpg

2589own.jpg

350lc09.jpg

27znmr.jpg

5jz4lz.jpg

2w4zmkp.jpg

21dg32w.jpg

4tk2f9.jpg

11kxvz5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom