The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Heres a legitimate picture from the demo :p

dirt2.jpg

Jolly bad show, what? Nevermind the OCUK rules, what about UK law and morality? I'd delete your posts if I were you, I'd be very surprised if you didn't get banned for it.

Get banned for what?, at the time of writing this DIRT 2 is released today so i'm not breaching any rules posting pictures. Also, breaking the law? Who said i've broke any law? please point me to one of my posts where i specifically say i have broke the law to get this game, i haven't admitted to anything of the sort so i'm pretty sure nothing can be done. You just ASSUMED i have broke the law because i got a game early, when everyone knows there is legal ways to get a game early.

Get banned for what?, at the time of writing this DIRT 2 is released today so i'm not breaching any rules posting pictures. Also, breaking the law? Who said i've broke any law? please point me to one of my posts where i specifically say i have broke the law to get this game, i haven't admitted to anything of the sort so i'm pretty sure nothing can be done. You just ASSUMED i have broke the law because i got a game early, when everyone knows there is legal ways to get a game early.

There is but OcUK require you to take a picture of the game disc with your username written by it. I don't think anyone is having a go at you. Just normal rules are that you need to prove you got the game early or refrain from posting screenshots of a game before it's out.

I'm not saying I'm going to have you convicted :D
I'm just saying that this

"As for how i got, i'm afraid i can't say due to OCUK rules. "

is obviously an admission that you have downloaded a cracked version via torrent or rapidshare etc. Next time you commit the perfect crime, resist the urge to brag about it and keep it under your hat :rolleyes:

I'm not saying I'm going to have you convicted :D
I'm just saying that this

"As for how i got, i'm afraid i can't say due to OCUK rules. "

is obviously an admission that you have downloaded a cracked version via torrent or rapidshare etc. Next time you commit the perfect crime, resist the urge to brag about it and keep it under your hat :rolleyes:

Again, point me to one of my posts where i brag about having DIRT 2 and show off to other users on here. That's right i didn't. When i said "As for how i got, i'm afraid i can't say due to OCUK rules. " that was because i wanted to make sure the way i got it wasn't against the rules so i thought i'd keep my mouth shut. In actual fact i'm not sure if the way i got it was or wasn't. Please don't accuse me of using "torrents or rapidshare" to get it though because i didn't say that at all. All my intention was to show some people pictures of the finished product and show you how good it is which will hopefully influence your buying decisions towards it. I guess i won't bother next time. Lets just leave this be now and continue on topic posting pictures before the thread gets de-railed further shall we?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom