The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Dirt 2 is looking very nice indeed! And Soya, all your FSX shots look like photos! You have it running amazingly well!

As for me, got EVE online last week and I think its stolen my life a bit!! Quite boring shots sorry, if Im fighting things I tend to be focusing on that haha. But think it looks stunning at times :)

20091204212114.jpg

20091204214322.jpg

20091204214851.jpg

20091204223326.jpg

20091205010857.jpg

20091205011938.jpg

20091205202422.jpg

Last one shows I can actually blow things up rather than float around haha. 1680x1050, all settings at max and 16xQ AA and 16x AF forced in Nvidia control panel. The annoying black bars are there all the time lol, sorry about them!

Last edited:
That's it, I'm calling the police.

is this guy for real?... anyways im pretty sure the forces of good an evil will sort everything out without you telling on everyone. Anyways its quite a stupid thing to post illegally obtained stuff on these forums, since afaik you have to have ordered something to be a member therefore overclockers should know where you like etc etc....

is this guy for real?... anyways im pretty sure the forces of good an evil will sort everything out without you telling on everyone. Anyways its quite a stupid thing to post illegally obtained stuff on these forums, since afaik you have to have ordered something to be a member therefore overclockers should know where you like etc etc....

lol, I could say the same thing to you. You really think every member of these forums has to order something from OcUK to register? :rolleyes:

Does anyone every remember a game where you started testing a new hyper-space drive and it malfunctioned, and then you were transported across the universe. You then had to trade!?!

OMG... Eve looks awesome. I LOVE the space setting... If only it wasn't so boring. :(

Yea it looks great!! Played MMO's before but always typical fantasy ones such as WOW, was a bit unsure about the space setting but Im loving it! Only been bored once so far, when I had to travel 17 systems to get to an agent... that was dull haha. But the rest Im loving, seriously in depth game when you look into it

Dirt 2 is looking very nice indeed! And Soya, all your FSX shots look like photos! You have it running amazingly well!

As for me, got EVE online last week and I think its stolen my life a bit!! Quite boring shots sorry, if Im fighting things I tend to be focusing on that haha. But think it looks stunning at times :)

Last one shows I can actually blow things up rather than float around haha. 1680x1050, all settings at max and 16xQ AA and 16x AF forced in Nvidia control panel. The annoying black bars are there all the time lol, sorry about them!

The AA is not working in those shots.
The black bars are most likely the Widescreen setting you have set in EVE.

I remember taking some nice screenshots of risen, I'll have to see if I've still got them. That was a weird game, it would look like ****e one minute then you'd take a few steps and it would look gorgeous :D

I tried to take a screenshot last night in Dirt 2, just using the old PrtScn button, but when I got back to my desktop I pasted it into PS and it was just a black screen, how are you guys getting your screenies, might be a nooby question and I know there are a few programs out there just wondered what was the most common way of doing this is.

Stu

Back
Top Bottom