The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Started playing GTA IV yesterday. This is the carnage that ensued just moments after parking my car in the middle of the road on my way to a mission:

gtaiv2009122620034573.jpg

gtaiv2009122620035719.jpg

gtaiv2009122620035947.jpg

gtaiv2009122620040766.jpg

Lol, 6Mb image files... there should be a sticky tutorial on how to save images for the web, bet they took a while to upload ;)

There, i'll use JPG then, it never bothered me, they loaded within a few seconds each. And i'm still not sure why people didn't expect large image files when coming into a thread "The High-Res Screenshot Thread!".. but eh..

Last edited:
There, i'll use JPG then, it never bothered me, they loaded within a few seconds each. And i'm still not sure why people didn't expect large image files when coming into a thread "The High-Res Screenshot Thread!".. but eh..

EDIT: Just looked at my host stats.. just putting those images on this thread has used around 100GB of data this month lol

Because why make an image 6mb when a 500kb will do? If you have increased posts per thread on, and everybody here posted 6mb per image you'd have over a gb done in a few pages! That's why..!

Back
Top Bottom