Anno 1404

screenshot0022.jpg

screenshot0020.jpg

screenshot0018.jpg

screenshot0019.jpg

screenshot0017.jpg

screenshot0015.jpg

Lol Tummy is such a simpleton.

Guys, quick qeustion - I'm finding BFBC2 will only run well on up to medium settings on my system. I'd like to run higher, as it's a pretty game with great explosions etc. I'm running 4GB RAM, CPU is C2D 2100 at 3GHz, GPU is 8800GT. What should I upgrade, GPU or CPU? Resolution is 1920 * 1080.

Guys, quick qeustion - I'm finding BFBC2 will only run well on up to medium settings on my system. I'd like to run higher, as it's a pretty game with great explosions etc. I'm running 4GB RAM, CPU is C2D 2100 at 3GHz, GPU is 8800GT. What should I upgrade, GPU or CPU? Resolution is 1920 * 1080.

Well im on a 3.4GHz Q9550 and have an 8800 GTS and can't get off medium settings. You might find just upgrading the GFX won't be enough with a C2D though as it is a CPU intensive game as well as GFX. I only game at 1680x1050 too.

I'd look for a second hand quad core for your board (check the bios doesn't need updating first) and then see what GFX you can get. A brand new ATi 5770 is ~£110 which should help you put the settings up a little bit more but ideally something arouns the 5850 would be much better I think.

I only really play BC2 so I'm just going to just put up with it with now :(

that's a tough one but i think probably gfx card as most people on 8800GT at ur res can only play smoothly on medium settings.

The game does utilise a quad core CPU but I would only consider that if ur finding both ur cores are maxxed out whilst playing.

Medium is pretty good for that spec, I'd probably tough it out and upgrade your whole system later. There isn't really one component which you could upgrade to get much better performance.

A small company called Earth Simulations is about to release a scenery addition to FSX, The Isles of Scilly. I'm simply at a loss for words on the quality of this scenery, but perhaps these screenshots will show you what I mean:

Thanks for viewing.

Jesus they look good, but im sure ive seen the water looking much better elsewhere

You can make things VERY similar to that on google sketchup by importing a very high resolution satellite photo of an area onto the world base then raising the land areas and setting a point lower then that as the sea :D

I use to mess around with it last year due to it being able to make models very easily for half life 2 modding ^^

Just Cause 2

Really enjoying Just Cause 2, just ordered it so hope its here for the weekend. The game play area looks massive, should be great to mess around in.

Plays well on my system, i5 750, 4gb ram and 5770 @ 1080 with nearly everything on high.

Had FRAPS take a screenshot every 10 seconds so these are just some of them:

justcause22010032400564.jpg

justcause22010032323214.jpg

justcause22010032323270.jpg

justcause22010032401103.jpg

Is Just Cause 2 any good??

Stelly

I think they shoudl replace the character with Rambo because thats what its like when playing the game.

Fighting a helicopter with only a parachute and a hand gun lol

Its a good blast but i wouldnt get it full price. Its a bit unrealistic with the chute ebing able to open even if you jump in the air.

Its probably a good game to have a half hour blast on, but I wouldnt go much more that that.

Back
Top Bottom